- (A) A quasi-decreasing strongly irreducible deterministic 3-CTRS R is confluent if and only if all critical pairs of R are joinable [ALS94].
- (B) Almost orthogonal properly oriented right-stable 3-CTRSs are confluent [SMI95].
- (C) A weakly left-linear deterministic CTRS R is confluent if U(R) is confluent [GNG13].
- 14.02.2017: ConCon 126.96.36.199 officially released
- 12.09.2016: ConCon 188.8.131.52 officially released
- 08.09.2016: ConCon 184.108.40.206 wins first prize at CoCo'16
- 02.05.2016: ConCon 220.127.116.11 released
- 02.08.2015: ConCon 18.104.22.168 wins first prize at CoCo'15
- 13.07.2014: ConCon 22.214.171.124 wins first prize at CoCo'14
java -jar concon-126.96.36.199.jar
in a terminal you start ConCon. The Scala sources are prepacked in the ConCon jar. You may adjust the paths and flags of your external unconditional confluence and termination checkers by putting a file called concon.ini in the same location as your ConCon jar. This file may look like the following concon.ini.
You can also use the web-interface online. concon_2.12-188.8.131.52-sources.jar
ConCon 184.108.40.206 (sources)
ConCon 220.127.116.11 (sources)
ConCon 18.104.22.168 (sources)
ConCon 22.214.171.124 (sources)
ConCon 126.96.36.199 (sources)
ConCon 188.8.131.52 (sources)